Wednesday, August 26, 2009

day three.

So, on day three of my weight loss journey, I'm starting to find it easier and easier to stay on plan. The problem is, this happens practically every time. I'm gung-ho for a certain amount of time and then my patience and my stamina just dwindles. Maybe the fact that this time I've taken a new super slow approach will help me out? 40 weeks to lose 40 pounds is a snail's pace to most people who value fast weight loss, but in actuality if you add up how many times I've tried and failed, I probably could've lost double that by now.

I used 5.5 of my 35 extra points yesterday and I started to feel a bit bad about it. Then I realized that those points are there for that exact reason. I've also been a little upset that I haven't gotten a chance to work out this week, but I've realized that by going into this weight loss full-fledged, I might be setting myself up for a quicker plateau. So here's my plan. This week and next, I will use all of my extra points, and do no exercise. Then Week Three I will start adding exercise in and if I hit a plateau, Ill start weaning myself off of those extra points. It's all about seeing how this will effect my body. If I still lose a pound a week, who cares if I eat all my points. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment